By Martin Colas
By Olivier Berthou,Valérie Beal
Au sommaire :
des fiches méthode illustrées d’exemples pour chaque sort de tests.
des exercices d'application corrigés
des sujets inédits de concours corrigés
les connaissances élémentaires en orthographe, conjugaison, grammaire, arithmétique, algèbre, géométrie et logique
By Eugene C. Roehlkepartain,Thomas Bright,Beth Margolis-Rupp,Mary Byers,Jennifer Griffin-Wiesner MEd
meet a few of youths developmental wishes, this ebook ties
service-learning and the asset framework in congregational, school,
and adolescence application settings. Designed as a workbook, it comprises plenty
of principles, feedback, and worksheets to aid utilize the
asset-building power of any service-learning software. Topics
knowing service-learning fundamentals and diverse program
approaches for various age groups.
the right way to construct early life involvement, dedication on your organization,
and partnerships with different enterprises and agencies.
Steps for every level of your software: instruction, action,
reflection, and recognition.
tales and examples from service-learning courses round the
81/2 x eleven, softcover.
By Alma Harris,Anne Allsop,Nick Sparks
Departmental development is the most important to entire tuition development. This ebook enhances current courses improvement and coaching on either nationwide and native degrees.
Heads of division and topic leaders in secondary faculties will locate this specialist instruction manual crucial for making plans in-service education, enhancing the effectiveness of the dep., and constructing own management abilities.
This ebook combines well-founded expert improvement concept with useful feedback. it's been written in an open and obtainable approach with photocopiable inset actions which have been attempted and proven in education situations.
By Maria Espino Calderon,Maria N. Trejo
By R. Murray Thomas
The federal government's No baby Left in the back of Act has thrust high-stakes testing - its targets, tools, and outcomes - into the academic limelight. The four-fold goal of this publication is to: describe the character of high-stakes trying out; establish forms of collateral harm that experience attended the checking out courses; research tools diversified teams of individuals have selected for dealing with the wear and recommend classes to be realized from the high-stakes-testing event.
The six teams of individuals whose coping thoughts are inspected contain: politicians and their staffs; academic directors and their staffs; mom and dad and the general public; attempt makers and attempt administrators; academics and students. Importantly, the writer avoids aligning himself with the test-bashing rhetoric of these who oppose high-stakes trying out, in particular the No baby Left at the back of Act.
Key positive factors of this extraordinary new e-book include:
- illustrative instances. The e-book deals greater than 350 situations of collateral harm from high-stakes testing--and people's coping strategies--as pronounced in newspapers over the 2002-2004 period.
- background views. half I examines the effect of high-stakes trying out on: 1) what colleges educate; 2) how scholar development is evaluated; three) how fulfillment criteria are set; and four) how try out effects are used.
- participant responses. half II, that's the guts of the publication, devotes a separate bankruptcy to the coping suggestions of every of the key individuals within the high-stakes checking out stream: politicians and their staffs, academic directors and their staffs, mom and dad and the general public, test-makers and test-givers, lecturers, and students.
- summary bankruptcy. The final bankruptcy (Lessons to benefit) bargains feedback for minimizing collateral harm by means of adopting substitute techniques no longer utilized in the construction of our present high-stakes trying out courses, really the federal government's No baby Left at the back of Act.
This ebook is acceptable for any of the subsequent audiences: scholars taking review or management classes in colleges of schooling, inservice directors and lecturers, coverage makers, and people contributors of most of the people who're excited about the destiny of education in America.
By Paul Corbier
By Gérard Guilhemat,Grégory Viateau,Alain Vidal,Chrystelle Ménard
Cet ouvrage s’adresse aux étudiants qui se préparent aux concours d’auxiliaire de puériculture.
Toutes les matières présentes au concours sont regroupées ici : tradition sanitaire et sociale, Biologie, Mathématiques et Raisonnement logique (tests d’aptitude : raisonnements logique et analogique, flair numérique, recognition et concentration). De nombreux QCM et exercices sont présentés en vis-à-vis de chaque chapitre de cours pour fixer efficacement les connaissances.
Les nombreux conseils pour réussir l’oral permettent de se préparer à cette épreuve.
- los angeles clarté des fiches
- de nombreux QCM et exercices
- les assessments d’aptitudes
By Damian Cooper
By Thomas R. Guskey