By Michael Carney
- Multidisciplinary framework that integrates managerial, sociological, and financial views on enterprise teams and allows research of either their optimistic and adverse aspects
- Comprehensive survey of empirical findings at the monetary and industry performance
- Sensitivity to the altering historic context and significant occasions that experience formed company staff improvement and dynamics
Read or Download Asian Business Groups: Context, Governance and Performance (Chandos Asian Studies Series) PDF
Similar international business & finance books
Addressing the lack of literature that has been written in this key element of monetary heritage, Takeshi Amemiya, a widely known prime economist established at Stanford collage, analyzes the 2 diametrically hostile perspectives in regards to the certain nature of the traditional Greek economic climate, placing jointly a extensive and accomplished survey that's unheard of during this box.
'A first-class learn that enriches one's viewpoint of the original 'global within the neighborhood' nature of Singapore society. '- Sundeep Muppidi, Secretary basic, Asian Media details and conversation Centre, Singapore'It is an engaging and priceless contribution to the continuing nationwide debate on PRs and citizenship.
This ebook is geared toward researchers and scholars at graduate and post-graduate point within the box of economics and overseas exchange. The booklet is written opposed to the backdrop of slow development of multilateral exchange negotiations lower than the framework of the realm alternate association (WTO) regime which has supplied impetus to the signing of regional/bilateral alternate agreements across the world.
Phronesis and Quiddity in administration addresses the difficulty of the distinction in judgment-making, its inspiration and characterisation. This ebook investigates first into what constitutes first-class managerial talents focused on management revolving round judgement-making (rather than decision-making) and moment into whether or not they will be taught.
- Small World, Big Market: Global Business
- Culture and Economic Explanation: Economics in the US and Japan (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
- Die neuen IOSCO-Prinzipien für die periodische Offenlegung kapitalmarktrelevanter Informationen (German Edition)
- Japan and Singapore in the World Economy: Japan's Economic Advance into Singapore 1870-1965 (Routledge Studies in the Modern History of Asia)
Additional info for Asian Business Groups: Context, Governance and Performance (Chandos Asian Studies Series)
Asian Business Groups: Context, Governance and Performance (Chandos Asian Studies Series) by Michael Carney